Hypnotized Chopped And Srewed In Car Video

Like Roscoe..I am not the best Videographer so..Here is a video I made today after installing my Epic 160. Just a little bit of Young Jeezy Hypnotized with a little T shirt ripple...Also check the seat out..It has some side to side flex...Anyway..Quality is a good as I could make it..

th_JeezyScrewed.jpg

Ps..Video was made at Mile 1 of the Natchez Trace that goes all the way to Tennessee or somewhere...???

u might wanna fix that 11 volts but other than that sweet vid bro!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

oo. have u done the big 3 yet? i know i just did mine and i have a stock alt and it used to be around 12 volts when i had it all the way up and now it stays right at 14.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

My Volt meter is acting up..It has been..I have it going directly into my amp where the Power and Ground are...That is proably why I am seeing the Fluctuation...I haven't had enough time to really dial it in today...I do need more battery power though..Anyone want to make some [email protected]