fordf250 Posted November 19, 2010 Report Posted November 19, 2010 Ok so I have 15 inch kicker l7 I want to put it in my trunk. I wanted to do sub forward and port forward but I do not have enough space so I'm thinking about doing port forward and sub up what do you guys think about this design any input will be great thanks guys »Yonik«
baaudio Posted November 19, 2010 Report Posted November 19, 2010 the 15 l7s need a lot of volume to excel. what kinda power are you running? in a trunk ive seen a lot of guys do sub back and port out the rear deck. by port forward to you mean pointing to the front of the car or the back of the car? Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
fordf250 Posted November 19, 2010 Author Report Posted November 19, 2010 I don't have an amp yet I was thinking about 1500 watts rms . And yeah I mean port firing into the front of the car. »Yonik«
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.