if you buy a phone used or pay full price "fuck that" you dont need the data plan fyi..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Id look into the Vibrant, G2, or Mytouch 3g slide or 4G. I DEFINITELY wouldn't get the Defy because of Motoblur..I fucking hate it.

yeah i hated the cliq.. so defy is out lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

okay so im looking at the hd7 and touch 4g or g2.. i just noticed the g2 has a keyboard.. thats def a plus.. any one else have experiance with it?

1j1450.png

i hate phones with keyboards. swype is the shit. i have an hd2 (hate windows mobile...so i'm running android on it) i was going to look into the...i think it was samsung vibrant? android phone with AMOLED screen. comes prepackaged with avatar too :) but the screen is smaller. i thought it was 3.8", but it's 4" which may not be too much of a difference. i run android off the SD card which can be a pain at times, and things are tricky to get working, so i may look back into that since my screen is cracked and i was going to pay $130 to replace it. may as well pay the $200 for a legitimate phone.

but yeah, my vote goes to samsung vibrant

i hate phones with keyboards. swype is the shit. i have an hd2 (hate windows mobile...so i'm running android on it) i was going to look into the...i think it was samsung vibrant? android phone with AMOLED screen. comes prepackaged with avatar too :) but the screen is smaller. i thought it was 3.8", but it's 4" which may not be too much of a difference. i run android off the SD card which can be a pain at times, and things are tricky to get working, so i may look back into that since my screen is cracked and i was going to pay $130 to replace it. may as well pay the $200 for a legitimate phone.

but yeah, my vote goes to samsung vibrant

Vibrant is a sexy phone but IMO I wouldn't pass up something like a 4G phone for something like that. G2 or My Touch 4g is the way to go as of right now.

WOW thanks man! i saw someone at my school using that phone at my school and told me it had the avatar on it but i didnt ask what kidna phone it was but it had a case on it. thats the one! samsung vibratn! i loved the display etc, and he said it was better then his iphone.. does it have wifi??

1j1450.png