never had any of the tint on the cars ive worked on turn purple :pardon:

My brother's Integra got tinted with the Gila 5% and it's probably been 5-6 years and you can definitely notice the color difference from the inside. Not the outside so much but it's starting.

Also I really am not a fan of the 20%'s appearance either. It looks almost blueish in most light, rather than just plain dark grey or black.

I will try to get some pics of mine today... But its as black/grey as my buddys 5% he has

What kinda film did you use?

I used the Gila Ultra Shield, or whatever the more expensive one was. Thanks to my eff-ups, it took 2 rolls to do the back side windows, and they still don't look right. My cuts sucked and one slid down when I rolled the window up. Guess I'm not cracked up to be a tinter.

I used llumar or something of the other...

I got a roll from my buddy who does tint for a living...

Seriously jealous. That shit musta went up like butter.

The Gila shit was like cellophane, it was a PITA to roll, cut, lay, not crease...shit sucked. I'll never use it again.

Yea it was REAL smooth and easy to work with... I am not not tint pro... Neither is my buddy and it came out damn fine

I have another buddy that is going to sell me a half roll (50ft) for $1 a ft...

That or i may buy a roll of LLUMAR tint online but its like $150 for a 20"x100' roll.... I dont need all that LMFAO!

Yea it was REAL smooth and easy to work with... I am not not tint pro... Neither is my buddy and it came out damn fine

That or i may buy a roll of LLUMAR tint online but its like $150 for a 20"x100' roll.... I dont need all that LMFAO!

Shit, if you were closer i would go halfway with ya for some of it, but idk if they figured out how to make a package go to two places at once yet LOL

Too many projects, too little time...

Shit, if you were closer i would go halfway with ya for some of it, but idk if they figured out how to make a package go to two places at once yet LOL

lol

Archived