Okay you guys i am tinting up the jeep and all was going fine till i ran out :(

Well the local place is close so i was wondering if you guys knew of a good place to buy some good film

20% and it needs to be 20" Wide

I WAS going to just pick up some GILA window tint... IS that film any good?

:No: Worst shit I ever worked with. It's been months and I still have liquid trapped in it. Not to mention it turns really purple really fast, like within 3-5 years.

BUMP!

Thanks man...

Anyone have any links to some good places to buy tint... I can tint the windows just need to get the tint..

Thanks...

they usually always have Llumar tint on ebay in rolls of like 100 ft....Its definitely good tint, just don't know if ya need 100 feet of it. :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

they usually always have Llumar tint on ebay in rolls of like 100 ft....Its definitely good tint, just don't know if ya need 100 feet of it. :pardon:

Well when i bought the last 100ft roll didnt think i would need it but i did... Thanks for the hint man...

If nothin else i could always tint up a team mates car for dirt cheap. Or sell it to them for dirt cheap lol

I WAS going to just pick up some GILA window tint... IS that film any good?

i use the cheap stuff from advance or audotzone $13-15 since theres no other local places other than shops and it works for me. no bubbles or anything.

:No: Worst shit I ever worked with. It's been months and I still have liquid trapped in it. Not to mention it turns really purple really fast, like within 3-5 years.

from my experiences ive never had any of the tint on the cars ive worked on turn purple :pardon:

i use the cheap stuff from advance or audotzone $13-15 since theres no other local places other than shops and it works for me. no bubbles or anything.

from my experiences ive never had any of the tint on the cars ive worked on turn purple :pardon:

Ok...

Thanks man, My buddy called me last night and said he had a guy that tinted out of his garage for a living and has some half rolls left over that he would sell for $1 a ft.

never had any of the tint on the cars ive worked on turn purple :pardon:

My brother's Integra got tinted with the Gila 5% and it's probably been 5-6 years and you can definitely notice the color difference from the inside. Not the outside so much but it's starting.

Also I really am not a fan of the 20%'s appearance either. It looks almost blueish in most light, rather than just plain dark grey or black.

Too many projects, too little time...

My brother's Integra got tinted with the Gila 5% and it's probably been 5-6 years and you can definitely notice the color difference from the inside. Not the outside so much but it's starting.

Also I really am not a fan of the 20%'s appearance either. It looks almost blueish in most light, rather than just plain dark grey or black.

I will try to get some pics of mine today... But its as black/grey as my buddys 5% he has

I will try to get some pics of mine today... But its as black/grey as my buddys 5% he has

What kinda film did you use?

I used the Gila Ultra Shield, or whatever the more expensive one was. Thanks to my eff-ups, it took 2 rolls to do the back side windows, and they still don't look right. My cuts sucked and one slid down when I rolled the window up. Guess I'm not cracked up to be a tinter.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived