cant wait to get some nightshade 18s.. :peepwall:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

is the amp at 1 ohm? .5? i have the same stuff sitting in my closet brand new just need to install :shrug:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

is the amp at 1 ohm? .5? i have the same stuff sitting in my closet brand new just need to install :shrug:

yeah 1, i have dual 4s. plus dont have no where near good enough elc to wire at .5

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

still debating wheiter or not i want to do 4 sa12s in my back seat on a false floor sealed from trunk, on a audiopipe 3k or 2 18s walled, im already used to this system FTL/FML i just hooked it up wednesday hahaha

1j1450.png

That camera blows.

If your subs look like they are waves, that means your framerate sucks..

Nice vids.

not my camera, and it picks up flex good. so idk its not mine, way better then my pos camera right now for sure..

1j1450.png

not my camera, and it picks up flex good. so idk its not mine, way better then my pos camera right now for sure..

It picks up a lot of flex because it is like 100 fps, meaning it picks up EVERYTHING, but it makes shit look wavy.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

It picks up a lot of flex because it is like 100 fps, meaning it picks up EVERYTHING, but it makes shit look wavy.

it is a cheap camera tho, like 160 new iirc? not bad for a decent bass vid.. wavy stuff looks cool sometimes too! :pardon:

still gonna buy one lol

1j1450.png