Cashdollar2009 Build Log ---> LOTS OF PICS!!!

nice build man. dont know if you have any glassin skillz but I think it would be sick if you made trim panels around the box instead of the tape...just an idea. whered you find that 2/0 cable? shit looks mad flexible

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

nice build man. dont know if you have any glassin skillz but I think it would be sick if you made trim panels around the box instead of the tape...just an idea. whered you find that 2/0 cable? shit looks mad flexible

Thanks man! No skills currently but I have been planning for a while to pick up the trade this upcoming summer. My friend has a Durango and we want to do his doors, as well as a few other pieces. I'd definitely consider that idea as well.

As far as the cable, I ordered it from weldingsupply. Their prices were unbeatable for what I was looking for. I would compare this to Knukoncepts oversized 1/0. I had to do a little trimming trying to stuff them into my Crescendo!

Here's a link right to their wire page: https://weldingsupply.securesites.com/cgi-bin/einstein.pl?Next::1:UNDEF:OR:terms::PA#A2

And on another side note, I'd like to say thanks to you as you were honestly another aid in helping me go with the 15" XL. I believe you were the first, if not, one of the first to put videos of this bad boy in action up on youtube. :) Looks good man! :drinks: Your car is just awesome!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Thanks man! No skills currently but I have been planning for a while to pick up the trade this upcoming summer. My friend has a Durango and we want to do his doors, as well as a few other pieces. I'd definitely consider that idea as well.

As far as the cable, I ordered it from weldingsupply. Their prices were unbeatable for what I was looking for. I would compare this to Knukoncepts oversized 1/0. I had to do a little trimming trying to stuff them into my Crescendo!

Here's a link right to their wire page: https://weldingsupply.securesites.com/cgi-bin/einstein.pl?Next::1:UNDEF:OR:terms::PA#A2

And on another side note, I'd like to say thanks to you as you were honestly another aid in helping me go with the 15" XL. I believe you were the first, if not, one of the first to put videos of this bad boy in action up on youtube. :) Looks good man! :drinks: Your car is just awesome!

haha thanks man thats cool :good: . I miss mine, hated to see it go. but hopefully it will be replaced with level 6s in the future....thanks for the link too!

yeah man, nothin better then spending the summer playin with glass. only thing that sucks is the itching.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 year later...

Archived