Hey guys i just wanted to ask someone, im getting a 95 jimmy, 4x4 4door etc...next week. And its in need of some new rubber so im wanting to put some 33s on it. And get it up a little higher, so i was wondering what my cheap options are on lifting it? I know nothing about 4x4 stuff, im sure its basic just like dropping them. I thought i would ask some questions before i go tearing it apart. Any input would be great guys thanks!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

id rather stay away from just a body lift if i can. i dunno im searching for some 4x4 forums to see what my options are....

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Looks like a good set up. im a fabricator thou, for $1000 id 4link it front and rear and call it a day. maybe just stick to shackles and adjusting the torsion bars up front, and a body lift if it doesnt clear lol. thanks guys!

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

You could just get a straight axle out of a jeep cherokee, and put it under the truck gain 4in of lift, then buy new rear leaf springs, since you said you are a fabricator.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

^^^ thats kinda what i meant by 4link front and rear, put a 10bolt straight axle under the front, match the pinion gears front and rear. could lift it as high as i wanted that way, i just dont wanna make it that much of a project right away. prolly just do a simple torsion bar an blocks, drive it thru winter. ill put up a pic when i bring her home...

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

The corporate 10 isnt the great of a front end, people blow them to chucks when add lockers etc.. I would go with a dana 44 front and 12 bolt rear or 44. Im into 4x4 pretty big time grew up around them.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

thanks Socky. Im pretty new to 4x4 by that i mean ive never even driven anything 4wd except a WRX lol. But i got a great deal on this little rig so i think im going to have some fun with it. should be picking it up monday, ill post up some pics before i even clean it. On the up side, ill have enough room for a good system and still be able to haul the kid and groceries!

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

$1,200 + to lift just the front last time I checked

get a different vehicle, trust me....

worst rollover rate and you want to lift it? i hope your widening the wheelbase...

seriously this is a soccer moms SUV

get something with a straight axle

i suck men dry...email me for details