I just wanted to say that Michael Vick is a freaking idiot! I'm not sure if he was just taking the advice of his legal team or if he truly thought that he could beat a federal conspiracy charge. I'm here to tell you, beating a federal conspiracy charge is just like running a Rockford T4k on a Alpine Type S 10" @ 1 ohm! You can't freaking do it! Conspiracy is when you talk about doing something or know about something that is happening & talk about it. I truly believe that he should have spilled his guts about the whole mess as soon as the feds questoned him about the dog fighting. If he would have cooperated from the very beginning & pled to conspiracy, none of the horrible truths would have been let out. He could have simply held a press conference & explained that he heard about dog fights at his cousins residence & did nothing about it. Conspiracy is a big word that means "I'm screwed & I better take the deal!" He could have probably just paid a big fine & salvaged his career. But he wanted to be "Gansta" & try to say "F__k the feds", "they ain't got shit on me". Dumbass! Now he is really screwed! He will be wearing this jacket for the rest of his life. I'm not condoning what he did at all. I am totally against dog fighting. I am an animal lover & responsible pet owner. But I have also had my fair share of legal trouble & this dude is a freaking moron for screwing with the feds! When you catch a conspiracy charge, there is no way out. Either cooperate & be labled a rat or keep your mouth shut & get screwed. Either way, it won't be good.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ That would be the conspiracy!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Hence he can play in the NFL again............fuckin stooge

i doubt it, but if he still can... who the fuck would want him on thier team? like Steve already said "the 1/4 back is the face of the team" the falcons organization have already made thier decision, but the NFL will not let them can him untill he enters his plea!!! long story short................ hes done! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i doubt it, but if he still can... who the fuck would want him on thier team? like Steve already said "the 1/4 back is the face of the team" the falcons organization have already made thier decision, but the NFL will not let them can him untill he enters his plea!!! long story short................ hes done! :)

who would sign him? the raiders. my favorite team but they have always had a bad rep. so i bet they wouldnt mind having him... unless jemarcus russell cuts his bullshit and signs a deal.

ummmmmmm the texans?

the believe in hanging and electrocutions..........

He'd fit tright in.....or hell maybe cinci's release to work program

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Im telling you, He wont EVER PLAY in THE NFL agian, MARK MY WORDS, he's done.

He had to Lie to Goodell ( the NFL commish) he had to, you know he had to to try and cover his ass so the feds couldnt get shit from Goodell about it, so know do you think the Commish is gonna be a happy guy, Knowing Vick came into his office and Lied his Mophauking ass off to him, and is now plea barginging to get a lesser time in prision, hahahahaha ya'll kill me He f-n Done with a Capitol D.

once the Feds get done with him, the State of virginia is gonna get him, do you guys read about this at all?

ofcourse he isnt gonna plead guilty to killing dog's, when you make a plea deal you give and you get, so he gave the plead for conspiracy and interstate commerce, but by doing that he doesnt have to plead guilty to killing the dog's.

But thats where the State of Virginia Comes in, because they are pissed, that the feds came in and made em look stupid, so now they want to show the country, that they arent stupid ole bunch of hick's and will charge Vick.

Vick is Done, but if its true that the state of virginia is gonna go after him with these other Charges, he can really kiss his ass goodbye.

Guest MegaloManiac

ummmmmmm the texans?

the believe in hanging and electrocutions..........

He'd fit tright in.....or hell maybe cinci's release to work program

hell yea! i hate this lethal injection bullshit started

Edited by MegaloManiac