Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

STILL AT ROCKFORD!! :lol:

There was an opportunity to apply for a position in the Credit department and I applied...AND GOT IT! Super excited...I start Monday.

I'll still be on the forums and stuff but probably only on lunch or after work as it will keep me really busy.

Just felt like I have to tell the world!! HAHA

<~~~excited.

;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...