fml..sideways..with a broom..with no lube..

sold all my dry cell batteries a while back to fund my broke ass car. so i had to reuse my stock battery for a while. somehow that battery had a cell that was shorted. so i got another battery out of my friends car (same car as mine) ran it for about a week now with some shitty ass walmart terminals on it (temporary use) and somehow they loosened themselves and shorted the battery on the hood ( 99% sure) so now i have 2 batteries sitting around 10 volts and a car that has 0 volts. shit. so hopefully i will be able to find a battery to use for this weekend as i have very important plans. maybe i'll luck out and find a battery somewhere for like 20 bucks.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

doesnt walmart give you money for giving your old batteries to them??

i think they give you what they call a core charge, but they only give you that core charge if you purchase a battery from them. and dont really have 100 bucks to spend on a battery right now. i wish i could trade both my lead/acid batteries and my dead kinetic hc600 to them for some credit towards a battery lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

i think they give you what they call a core charge, but they only give you that core charge if you purchase a battery from them. and dont really have 100 bucks to spend on a battery right now. i wish i could trade both my lead/acid batteries and my dead

kinetic hc600 to them for some credit towards a battery lol

Scrap yard. Salvage metal yard. $20 a battery around here. Would help you a little towered the new one ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i think they give you what they call a core charge, but they only give you that core charge if you purchase a battery from them. and dont really have 100 bucks to spend on a battery right now. i wish i could trade both my lead/acid batteries and my dead

kinetic hc600 to them for some credit towards a battery lol

Scrap yard. Salvage metal yard. $20 a battery around here. Would help you a little towered the new one ...

i have 2 51r2 batteries and 1 kinetic hc600. i wonder how much i could get for all three from the scrapyard.. and all i got is 50 cash to spend but i was going to buy tools in the morning for black friday.. my life is so gay

95 views lol damn, sorry its about batteries guys. i wish it were more entertaining to you guys but its not. just a gay little rant about 3 dead batteries and no money.

go sell your body. give to the needy this holiday season! and theyll give right back, maybe in more ways than one

i think i might be able to get .50 out of my body. lol thats 10 dollars per inch of penis i have (erect)

go sell your body. give to the needy this holiday season! and theyll give right back, maybe in more ways than one

i think i might be able to get .50 out of my body. lol thats 10 dollars per inch of penis i have (erect)

$10 per inch and you can only get $.50? so your dick is what? .05"? you must be asian.

or god hates you.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

$10 per inch and you can only get $.50? so your dick is what? .05"? you must be asian.

or god hates you.

damn lol

but on the other note, i got one of the batteries semi charged for roughly an hour switching between 10 and 2 amps. i've had it off for about an hour and a half and the battery is sitting at 11.9 volts. if it had a dead or shorted cell it wouldnt go over 10.5 volts, correct? so maybe after charging for a little while longer it will sit at 12.6 and quit being such a stubborn whore and go make me a sammich