Big_Mike Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 My friend got a a 15" Orion Hcca. He wants to know if an Fi Btl recone will fit in his orion basket. The Orion has an triple stack magnet.
bassl0va Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 Probably not. I'm guessing that the coils are different sizes. My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Beanz Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 why not just get a orion recone kit for it? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.