Hugh G. Rection Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 I live in the middle of nowhere and DSL is all I can get. It works fine for me on the PSN. statesboro internet sucks. here in metter, have fiber optic directly to my house. Quote Owner of BigAss Ports
melonhead Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 I have wireless and live out of city limits, but the people down the street like 600 feet get Fiber but as of now they cant expand to where my house is.... What ever you do do not get satellite for gaming purposes you will have like a 10 to 15 second delay compared to everyone else Yes, the latency on satellite connections sucks donkey balls. Quote
BeatBox Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 with comcast you dont need to have a phone line, i has it and love it so far. it is alittle pricey but worth it IMO Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.