Second Skin Audio

97 firebird

lownloud87

Im trying to build a box for a friend. Wats the best box diminsions for a 97 firebird with 2 12 inch alpine type rs. And ported or sealed and if ported, port deminsions. Plus wats the best way to face the subs.

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

u plan on putting the subs in the rear cargo area or where the back seat is or???? i had 2 15"s punches in a 91 camaro in a sealed box in the rear cargo area pointing up and it slammed pretty good. i didnt have alot of power going to it but id suggest doing it that way since its the same basic layout unless ur planning on using alot of power. dont wanna break that rear window lol them fuckers r expensive

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

u plan on putting the subs in the rear cargo area or where the back seat is or???? i had 2 15"s punches in a 91 camaro in a sealed box in the rear cargo area pointing up and it slammed pretty good. i didnt have alot of power going to it but id suggest doing it that way since its the same basic layout unless ur planning on using alot of power. dont wanna break that rear window lol them fuckers r expensive

cargo area

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

Archived