Sonic Electronix

ok, now we know what an Aeroport is....Here's my million dollar question

How can i make my Sealed box Ported using Aeroports? like what measurements would i need to measure?

and sorry not trying to thread jack

Well you can, but you shouldn't. Ported boxes need to be bigger than sealed, so if you do that you probably won't have sufficient box volume for your sub.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Its amazing how nobody knows how to use the search feature or google for that matter.

contrary to your belief i did, and nothing came up...if youre not going to help keep your mouth shut.

why does every new member have an attitude and think its ok to tell people to keep their mouths shut in a public forum? what you dont understand yet is that some questions are so insanely common that they are pretty annoying. in fact, its astonishing that they keep coming up over and over, to the point where it makes you think anyone still asking must be lazy or stupid because we have answered this so many times already.

so you dont like being called out, big deal. its call humility, learn it and chill.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Its amazing how nobody knows how to use the search feature or google for that matter.

contrary to your belief i did, and nothing came up...if youre not going to help keep your mouth shut.

why does every new member have an attitude and think its ok to tell people to keep their mouths shut in a public forum? what you dont understand yet is that some questions are so insanely common that they are pretty annoying. in fact, its astonishing that they keep coming up over and over, to the point where it makes you think anyone still asking must be lazy or stupid because we have answered this so many times already.

so you dont like being called out, big deal. its call humility, learn it and chill.

i am " chilled " and if you dont like my attitude or my thread then dont open any of them and dont put your 2 cents in...

i am " chilled " and if you dont like my attitude or my thread then dont open any of them and dont put your 2 cents in...

Come on guys, lets not have another thread turn sour :(

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Come on guys, lets not have another thread turn sour :(

ok ok.