andreitheone Posted August 21, 2007 Author Report Posted August 21, 2007 alright , I get it now. but if I connect them @ 2 Ohm I`m gonna have a sub that`s gonna run mono, not stereo , right? it`s not better if I just connect them @ 4 Ohm, each channel from amp to eact channel from sub, so then will work stereo. I think ... Quote
roscoe1129 Posted August 21, 2007 Report Posted August 21, 2007 its a sub your not gonna hear a difference in performance, most sub outputs are mono anyway. Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
andreitheone Posted August 21, 2007 Author Report Posted August 21, 2007 ok, thanks alot for help and for u`r time. If I`m gonna have more questions, I know where I can find u have a nice day Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.