Second Skin Audio

i need help asap with some specs on a 2 12"s box

buju2003tt

Hello people i wanna run 2 12 outta my trunk both subs facing forward and port facing forward i dont know much about frequency and tuning a box so i dont mind people suggesting what i should tune this box to my apace available is 38.75 in width 16.5 in height and i wanna slant the front of the box maybe three or four inches so that means im gonna be using two different depths dept one can be 22through 24 inches and dept 2 can be 28 inches max help please i really wanna get started on this box thanx or the subs are 2500 wrms a piece.......

Need more information, what subs are you wanting to run, and when you say port and subs forward you know you have to seal them off from the trunk or it's gonna sound like ass.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Hello people i wanna run 2 12 outta my trunk both subs facing forward and port facing forward i dont know much about frequency and tuning a box so i dont mind people suggesting what i should tune this box to my apace available is 38.75 in width 16.5 in height and i wanna slant the front of the box maybe three or four inches so that means im gonna be using two different depths dept one can be 22through 24 inches and dept 2 can be 28 inches max help please i really wanna get started on this box thanx or the subs are 2500 wrms a piece.......

What kinda subs. and yea port forward subs forward you're definitely going to have to seal off the box into the cabin.

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

What kinda subs. and yea port forward subs forward you're definitely going to have to seal off the box into the cabin.

cerwin vega stroker pro

cerwin vega stroker pro

Have you purchased them yet?

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived