weak???? hardly, I smoked a few non super charged cobra's it never lost to a 5.0, smoked a few camaro's and even a older built 350 chevy pick up that couldnt believe his luck when I left his ass on folsom blvd, barely lost to a stock supercharged 03 cobra, only once did that car get smoked and that was by a subaru WRX STI that was running 23 pounds of boost.

that car makes 330hp @ the wheels  and ran 12.89 with stock gears, then ran 12.09 with 3.73 gearing and a new tune on the puter.

Im not saying that It would smoke your old cobra but it's hardly weak.

LOL I'm pretty sure it would smoke my Vitara.  ;D

Thats some good smoke you made there.

yea I had to make a vid of her "gettin Busy" before the new owners came to get her.

I wished i had taken more vids/pics of her before she got raped she looked much nicer.

What about your Jetta? I can't remember seeing any picz/vidz of her. I love Jettas

weak???? hardly, I smoked a few non super charged cobra's it never lost to a 5.0, smoked a few camaro's and even a older built 350 chevy pick up that couldnt believe his luck when I left his ass on folsom blvd, barely lost to a stock supercharged 03 cobra, only once did that car get smoked and that was by a subaru WRX STI that was running 23 pounds of boost.

that car makes 330hp @ the wheels  and ran 12.89 with stock gears, then ran 12.09 with 3.73 gearing and a new tune on the puter.

Im not saying that It would smoke your old cobra but it's hardly weak.

12.09 is stretching it.  the guy driving the cobra must not be able to launch it then.  i was making like 405 at the wheels with 4.73s and a few motor mods, roush (whipple) supercharger, lots of computer work, tb, headers, all the essentials to a beefy stock motor.  i ran an 11.91 best.

sounds like some1 cant shift. i bet u stall at the lights too huh?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg