print scrn button, paint, save, then to photobucket, then to here :pardon:

you dont think 22s will be over doing it?

depends what you mean by over doing it lol id think they would fit just right with some cutting here and there :pardon: that would be "damn look" im sure you would be the only one riding on 22s too and you would have to watch out with pot holes n shit because you would have to run a 25 series tire, with 20s no cutting and wont have to worry too much.

:good:

i know its hard bro haha, i think the slides are for cars to, but i see what you mean by they look more for suvs i dont know what to choose

oops 3rd ones ( the ones i liked the most ) wayyyy over budget haha

I just looked at the rims i think glanced at price and saw like 900$ for the 3rd? WOW good luck with trying to get those lol :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Its totally up to you but my input is 20s i think it would be nice to have 22s if you had the extra money laying around(unless you do) you could drop it and cut and make it look real nice.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE