Why post this...? Who cares What the government keeps from us.. its not gonna do any of us any good to know what they do....

you dont care what the government keeps from you? wtf? your tax money is what funds the government, they are your employees. what if they were planning to wipe a portion of the population.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

3c46a69a.jpg

work computer no likey

ROFL.

yea. I work for a dod contractor you would think i can see it from work. :shrug:

its because that site is blocked and forbidden for all DoD....even on personla computers at home....technically you arent even sposed to be in this thread.........

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

you dont care what the government keeps from you? wtf? your tax money is what funds the government, they are your employees. what if they were planning to wipe a portion of the population.....

there are rumors about this floating around...

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Archived