Jump to content

Jbabycsx 2000 Sonoma build


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you need help let me know. You wanna paint my mids and highs idea for me??

Let me know what you have in mind

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I got some work done today between the rain showers. I had some Damplifier left over so I used it on both doors, inside and out. Got my Bravox mids and a pair of tweeters mounted as well.

Jan1-2011054.jpg

Jan1-2011055.jpg

Jan1-2011056.jpg

Jan1-2011057.jpg

Jan1-2011058.jpg

Jan1-2011059.jpg

Jan1-2011060.jpg

Jan1-2011061.jpg

Jan1-2011062.jpg

Jan1-2011063.jpg

Still havent wired any amps due to my lack of 10 freaking batteries but it shouldnt be too much longer. Todays work went pretty good though, no busted knuckles or bleeding :yahoo:

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

Figured I should add these to my build log as well. They are taking up my entire living room, I gotta get things going soon!

Jan1-2011051.jpg

Jan1-2011047.jpg

Jan1-2011048.jpg

Jan1-2011050.jpg

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

Were working today as well :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

And I've got a GREAT!! idea for you!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...