DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

Do the kicks same color as pods. also dc all the way. my ? is were you going to put batts and bass amps, that box is huge. lol and how far off the rear gate will it be? you dont want to choke that port. and those daytons get loud! im tuned!

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

How do you plan on finishing the a pillars? Do you have stock ones to work from or are you wanting some made from scratch?

I am interested. I made my own for my 01 suburban. I decided to finish mine with Line-x but prior to getting that done they were 99% paint ready, I just got impatient with all the pin holes. How fast would you need these done as well? You can PM me if you like.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Do the kicks same color as pods. also dc all the way. my ? is were you going to put batts and bass amps, that box is huge. lol and how far off the rear gate will it be? you dont want to choke that port. and those daytons get loud! im tuned!

Yea Think I want to leave the pods black to go along with the carbon dash and door inserts that came with the LTZ package... So you guy think the kicks black would look good??? I went and bought some color match paint but I may do them black??

And I can't wait to hear these daytons man these are my first but Iv read and heard nothing but good things about them!!

Batteries-

3 up front most likely 2- d2400's and a d3100 an then hopefully

4 d3100's where the spare tire rack is underneath!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

How do you plan on finishing the a pillars? Do you have stock ones to work from or are you wanting some made from scratch?

I am interested. I made my own for my 01 suburban. I decided to finish mine with Line-x but prior to getting that done they were 99% paint ready, I just got impatient with all the pin holes. How fast would you need these done as well? You can PM me if you like.

ok.. yes i have the stock pillars and yes i want who ever build these to just use them and glass onto them, im still unsure of how i will finish these?? considering if i do my kicks in black like the pods, and i will prob get my box sprayed in line X and then also my amp racks... i may go on and do these black ass well and maybe even line X them??

i have the pillars and speakers/tweeters all boxed up waiting to go to some one that can do the job correctly..

im making a SN on fiberglassforums.com so i can post it up on there or if one of you guys already are you could post up a link to my build or my fiberglass/ fabrication topic on here :D

and i am in no real hurry a few months would be more than ok with me :popcorn:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

*edit also a small update i did go pick up some 1/2" mdf for the amp rack and other cover panels... side cover peices from sub box to window, x over mounting plate under seats maybe? fuse panel for all the amps fuses... 3- 5000.1d's 2 sets of 0g. inputs FTW! 10 anl fuse blocks 6- for subs and 4- for highs/ mids, also picked up some titebond, color match paint to the interior, and some other small goodies.... lol almost $200 on dumb shit lol thats the type of stuff that slows things down hahaha oh well 8)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Hey bro, glad I could help out.. Can't wait to see this groundpound monster to come to life.. Dont rush it, take your time.. I was thinking you were going to go with the DC's.. Those are going to make some serious air movement...

drinks.gif

Jay

Hey bro, glad I could help out.. Can't wait to see this groundpound monster to come to life.. Dont rush it, take your time.. I was thinking you were going to go with the DC's.. Those are going to make some serious air movement...

drinks.gif

Jay

something tells me he more then likely is

:peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

drinks.gif

Jay

something tells me he more then likely is

:peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

hmmm.. i think someone has an inside man lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*