Jump to content

Oldsboomer's Fi & Crescendo BC 5500(its here) Blowthru!!!!(vid last page!))


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok, I hope no one forgot about me.... :(

BIG UPDATE:

Still waiting on my Crescendo Audio Pro mids but whatever.

the amp is here my BC 5500 has arrived!!!! :yahoo:

a few pics of the system

2011-08-08_18-55-44_636.jpg

2011-08-11_18-06-13_212.jpg

2011-08-29_13-11-03_98.jpg

2011-08-29_15-29-27_449.jpg

o Yea ill get night pictures too once i get the LEDS working perfectly

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Hey now dont think i fogot about the vid! I need to find a girl with good hair for a nice HT vid... my girl lacks the HT hair :shrug:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Hey now dont think i fogot about the vid! I need to find a girl with good hair for a nice HT vid... my girl lacks the HT hair :shrug:

Nice. You could freaking surf on that thing!

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Posted

Hey now dont think i fogot about the vid! I need to find a girl with good hair for a nice HT vid... my girl lacks the HT hair :shrug:

Nice. You could freaking surf on that thing!

haha thank I havent looked at the dimensions between this an my old AQ 3500.1 but this one seem less wide I love this amp doesnt get hot just like a good amp should

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

looking great man... wish I had monies to do more with my system right now... :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Hey now dont think i fogot about the vid! I need to find a girl with good hair for a nice HT vid... my girl lacks the HT hair :shrug:

No, jooo just gotta get louder! Bahahahaha nice steady filming there John, I knew you had it in ya,

I say configure a loading wall now and turn it into a 6th order!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...