Jump to content

Oldsboomer's Fi & Crescendo BC 5500(its here) Blowthru!!!!(vid last page!))


Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk about the tweeters or mids but if you right click and save as to a folder then upload them to photobucket that should work. I know it's not all that easy ha

yea i was trying to avoid that lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Haha ya I would not be into it either I think I'd still do it. I looked at your pics any way they all look good man :) when you finishing the box?

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Posted

Haha ya I would not be into it either I think I'd still do it. I looked at your pics any way they all look good man :) when you finishing the box?

Thanks for looking :) and that box was ummm ok a quick throw together for a comp not the best but it was strong. the next one will be alot better and umm i need the wood first and to recone one of my subs im still trying to decide on the color of the box but it'll all be resined and some of it glasses since most of it will be a single baffle... small space so its the best i can do

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Ya I'm with ya. Sounds good tho you shoul get pics up when you can :D

i should have some this weekend.. getting some welding done ;) i had ALOT of flex from my 4 12's

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Lookin good so far bro!

thanks man i should have some progress this weekend hopefully.. I will get the welding done but i want to start on my amp rack too so ill see how it all goes

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

ok guys so i just finished my design last night and it looks like its going to be 8.6+ cubes with 146.25 sq inches of port. i didnt do out the tunning but I know from my last box and design it will be low. each sub baffle will have an angle but with the angles and back port length i get the "port" at about 36" lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3925 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...