Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't remember all the options but extra cooling features, being able to recone to different impedances. And I don't know the rest. The new BTLs are slightly different but come standard with upgraded cooling. I think somewhere on their site it has a section that explains what every option does.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

Thanks guys cause I wanted to get the one 18 with the biggest magnet but u dont know what its call there alot of fi's

Posted

They dont sell them anymore on the site ? And those new ones hit the same as the old ones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...