No problem man. SMD is all about helping.

Yeah, 2 12" would go great. I know www.AudioSavings.com gives some nice sub/box and even amp combosm and they work with you on the pricing aswell!

kick ass, thanks bro

just wall it

4 dc lvl 5 18's ad 4 sundown 3500's and your good to go man.

pfft

haha

dont we all wish?

better than my first set up :drinks:

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

my first truck had something similar. was nice for a start learned the basics at least. but yeah 2 12s are good and it doesn't have to be 1000 watts. 500 is good too. its a whole lot more than you have now so yeah. would be a large jump. but word to the wise. you wont stop with 500. its only fuels the fire.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_28736_600W-Complete-Kenwood-Kicker-Bass-Package.html

isn't to bad. i love kicker so yeah.

just depends on how much you want to spend.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29477_1000W-Complete-Kenwood-Rockford-Fosgate-Bass-Package.html

and another good one from the faithful RF.

look around that site they are good there have bought almost all my car stuff from them.

just wall it

4 dc lvl 5 18's ad 4 sundown 3500's and your good to go man.

pfft

haha

dont we all wish?

better than my first set up :drinks:

I think a set up like that would shake my car apart lol, seriously tho that would be a killer system but would work better in a suv or van. But nice idea man

I was leaning towards Rf or Alpine for the subs, I know it's not the cheapest route. Then again I don't want the cheapest, I want the best bang for the buck. Maybe this one from MTX www.sonicelectronix.com/item_21675_MTX-TNP212D2.html

I was leaning towards Rf or Alpine for the subs, I know it's not the cheapest route. Then again I don't want the cheapest, I want the best bang for the buck.

then the second link i sent ya will be perfect 500 watts comes with everything. just wire it right to 2 ohms. BAM instant likeage

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29477_1000W-Complete-Kenwood-Rockford-Fosgate-Bass-Package.html

for 400 bucks its a steal. you could build your own ported box if you felt obligated.

i dont think anyone has asked this, which would REALLY help out.

hershy, what is your budget? for an amp, ampkit, subwoofers, etc.

My budget is flexible right now, I really don't know how much I will end up spending. I would like to keep it under $1000 if possible, I think it can be done since I'm doing the install 100% myself.

Archived