Wow I feel pretty dumb now haha I stopped at page 3 I didn't even see page 4

That looks nice! I hope mine turns out as clean as urs

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

haha its all good man and thanks. Mines not all that clean, but its good enough for now. I literly finished today, spent about 5 hours wiring everything up and to have it playin. Downside tho now my back is killing me.

haha its all good man and thanks. Mines not all that clean, but its good enough for now. I literly finished today, spent about 5 hours wiring everything up and to have it playin. Downside tho now my back is killing me.

Oh man I bet so did u run ur own wires from ur battery to the back? And rcas?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I guess I'm iffy about doin my own install Im pretty confident that I know all the connections and such I'm just worried about hiding the wires through the cabin to under the hood

I guess I'm iffy about doin my own install Im pretty confident that I know all the connections and such I'm just worried about hiding the wires through the cabin to under the hood

It's really not all that hard to hide the wires, the only one i have a problem with is the power, trying to find a boot or someway to feed it back into the car rather than side of the door -_-

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

What do you drive? I ran the power from the battery along the drivers side just hid it under the sill plate and ran the wires and rcas on the pasenger side the same way. Honestly this was my first build, but I got a lot of tips and such from the folks here on SMD.

sorry if you already said, i skimmed this thread didnt see anything. do you plan on building your own enclosure?

I would if I had time to make a good one. I mean with just one day a week off and working two jobs. I really don't have the time, but if someone close to me wants to help I'd def pay :peepwall:

Archived