Possibly Getting An Iraggi Alt..

i was wondering if i got a HO alt would i NEED to do the big 3 right away, and would i NEED a bigger better battery up front? just a couple things i was thinking about on my bikeride home from work... (car needs alt...)

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

You would for sure have to do the big 3 right away in 1/0gauge & probably be best to get a couple of good batteries or just a nice big spare in the trunk wired with 1/0gauge. Figure on upgrading all the electrical for your system & then some, otherwise it wouldn't really be worth getting a fine alt like that.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac

you would want to do it right away. HO alternator puts out a lot of current. A thicker gauge wire is necessary for the supply of soo much current.

more current = more heat = more resistance = big3 necessary

simple enough?

well, what i was getting at is would i be able to wait just a bit, week or w.e. to do the big 3, is there a step by step how to somewhere, with pictures cuz im kinda retarted... and what would i all need, like wire, end thingies, that the bolt goes thru... etc, just so i know what to get. thats again

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

a week?!!? that might work, since i gotta come up with some money to send doms way first... i have a bit now, but i dont want to send it all, and then need some money for food, rent, bills, etc, so hopefully things work out the way they should...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

cool, cause i recently sold my camera and i can finally buy a new one. i plan to go friday to Sears and pricematch from B&HphotoVideo for an new camera. also i am placing a large order for wire loom at wirecare.com tonight so it will take about 3-4 days to come here. bare with me mang

cool, cause i recently sold my camera and i can finally buy a new one. i plan to go friday to Sears and pricematch from B&HphotoVideo for an new camera. also i am placing a large order for wire loom at wirecare.com tonight so it will take about 3-4 days to come here. bare with me mang

ill try, its just really hard doing shit (going to work, and doing everyday things) without a vehicle, but ill get thru it, shit, i ride a bike to work, which has to be atleast 2 miles from my house, and its not so bad, just hate to have it get 'hot' out again, but the reason i am willing to wait, and save a few bucks to get a HO alt is so i dont just fry the 80amp stock ones nemore... i wanna do things 'right'... the second time.. lol and do iraggi alts come with any kind of warranty?

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

they come with 1 year warranty you can buy an extended warranty.

well if you order the alty its still going to take about 5days to come to your place....

they come with 1 year warranty you can buy an extended warranty.

well if you order the alty its still going to take about 5days to come to your place....

yeah, i know, it wouldnt be comming to my 'place' tho, ill get it shipped to work, so i can have it right away, dont want any of the old ladies around here to steal it on me... and would someone be able to make me a quick, 'shopping' list for the big 3 shit, wires and all the connectors and shit, that would be very much appreciated..

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg