Get a phone then, niqqa.

im poor as shit, broskie lol i should have college money coming here within the next month or so. which i will be getting a new phone. it'll probably be another expensive ass blackberry lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

hehehe that´s one good advice, you need to take this matter on your favor, when that piece of shit bitch broke up with me i knew i needed some way to release the anger, so, i got to the gym and started to work out(wich i´ve always hated), whenever i was lifting weights i was talking to myself watching at the mirror, "you fucking piece of shit whore, i´m gonna get all pumped out and hot so when you ever see me again you are gonna regreat it" hahahaha, well, i added 4 inches of mass to my arms and got a good six pack too.

i saw her 3 months later and she says to me, damn javier you look very nice!!, thanks sophia you look like shit, the guy that´s banging you it´s doing an awful job because you are fat as fuck!!! she turned away and haven´t see her since haha, payback it´s great!!! :drinks:

^^^this

except i didnt put on 4 inches of mass or a six pack but i do work out :P plus i lived the night life, had a good time and rubbed it in her face. When I saw her for the first time in a long time at school, i wasnt paying attention walking, walked by her, she said "Oh hi!!" I stopped said shit! with a look of wtf on my face and kept walking. Most. Epic. Moment. Ever.

Best of luck to ya, she aint gonna be the only one for you trust me. Give it time and it'll happen again

i've been working out for the past, roughly, 4 months. it helps out a ton for stress, but sometimes i'll have noone to go with, and i couldnt workout by myself, it'd be boring as shit lol but in the time being, i think i've actually gotten fatter than when i started. i'm gaining slight mass to upper body, and fat to my stomach lol guess i need to do some more crunches

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Have a sonics there? I used to drive through there everyday and eventually I got a few numbers lol.

theres a kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, and pizza hut. and i dont wanna touch anything that works at those places lol just about any girl that works around here isn't very attractive in any way, shape or form lol but the girls that find work outside of this town aren't actually that bad. but i'd have to get a cellular device first so i have a way of storing and hitting up those numbers

Have a sonics there? I used to drive through there everyday and eventually I got a few numbers lol.

theres a kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, and pizza hut. and i dont wanna touch anything that works at those places lol just about any girl that works around here isn't very attractive in any way, shape or form lol but the girls that find work outside of this town aren't actually that bad. but i'd have to get a cellular device first so i have a way of storing and hitting up those numbers

LOL! The ones at sonic are usually fit cuz they walk alot lol. Get a pay as you go or pre paid. One will come around eventually.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

LOL! The ones at sonic are usually fit cuz they walk alot lol. Get a pay as you go or pre paid. One will come around eventually.

for what i use phones for, thats as expesive as just getting a plan with at&t and having a data plan and everything.

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

i've been waiting for this lol

this thread is lulz... :rofl:

agreed with sani & fecupe.

& to that guy that his girl left him for another girl... just ask for pix & vidz... lol :yahoo: .

i've had a girl leave me because of another girl she wanted to be with... i just thought it was odd which made it easy to get over quickly lol

Archived