this thread is lulz... :rofl: agreed with sani & fecupe.& to that guy that his girl left him for another girl... just ask for pix & vidz... lol :yahoo: .

this thread is lulz... :rofl: agreed with sani & fecupe.& to that guy that his girl left him for another girl... just ask for pix & vidz... lol :yahoo: .
i've had a girl leave me because of another girl she wanted to be with... i just thought it was odd which made it easy to get over quickly lol

No pix and vidz :pardon:

The other girl isnt even that attractive.

Just the fact that me and her have a better relationship than her and that other girl is what gets to me. That other girl just starts drama and she doesn't seem happy with her but she is ALWAYS happy with me so it doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe this will all blow over and things will swing back in my favor. Even though she isn't with me I still support her because thats just the type of person I am. Good things come to those who wait I guess.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

This thread is full of win.

I hope every thing goes good for you.

lol at fecupe and sanitarium.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived