Sonic Electronix

I've heard good things about the D class AP series, got one myself, will test it out in a few days and let you know how it goes. :)

Alright let me know :)

Will do. It'll probably be Tuesday at the earliest, more likely Wed. My AQ's get here Tuesday. Psyched to hear them ^_^

POTATO!

Get the AP line. Best money per performance you can buy. And I keep forgetting to get someone with an audiopipe amp to come over so I can oscope it and see the "dirty" power these others all cry about. Its funny that some people don't even own a oscope and say that the audiopipe amps are dirty and they don't think their high dollar amps are running dirty either. I guess people have oscopes planted in their brains.

Edited by slim2fattycake

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Get the AP line. Best money per performance you can buy. And I keep forgetting to get someone with an audiopipe amp to come over so I can oscope it and see the "dirty" power these others all cry about. Its funny that some people don't even own a oscope and say that the audiopipe amps are dirty and they don't think their high dollar amps are running dirty either. I guess people have oscopes planted in their brains.

i oscoped mine and guess what i saw?

2008551448_sine_wave.png

I have two ap 3000.1s and love them, ill be picking up two more when money is there..the draw backs are its length, its fairly power hungry and it can only go down to 2 ohm bridged..I've played mine at .5 before but they don't like it very much..for the price they are great amps, ap amps are the only ones I wanna run in my truck, considering the price and customer service I don't see why others don't run them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: