Sonic Electronix

i got a 2.73ft^3 in my 08 mustang built it outside the caar. for a 12 and just slid it in.

Can you give me the dimensions for it? please please

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Height 13"

Width 28"

Depth 17"

Photo0074.jpg

This was a test fit before i painted it

You just gotta make sure the height doenst go more than about 14" and depth no more then 18" or 19" cause then itll slide in through the hole

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Height 13"

Width 28"

Depth 17"

Photo0074.jpg

This was a test fit before i painted it

You just gotta make sure the height doenst go more than about 14" and depth no more then 18" or 19" cause then itll slide in through the hole

Do you think you could fit a 15 in that box?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

A 12 is perfectly fine in our cars or even 2 12s. Like david said i think a 15 would be pushing the limit.

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

I've ran a 12 Q in my stang for years. Had to take the backseats out to go in the opening. Fit a 2.5 cuft NET with 2 4inch aeros. Honestly that's all you need in one. It would do 37s on the dash and 144 in kick. It HATED sealed up that's why dash score sucked so bad.

If you have any direct question feel free to PM me. I know the in's and out's of a Mustang trunk.

what is your box tuned to?? im wanting a box like that but tuned 33hz for an Fi SSD 12? I have been trying to figure out good port dimensions.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Mine is 36hz and its pretty good.

Dang ford redneck you said you sealed your trunk in your mustang?

Mine is 36hz and its pretty good.

Dang ford redneck you said you sealed your trunk in your mustang?

I think im going to steal your box design :) sorry I just want it to fit. But where is your port displacement?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived