Sonic Electronix

i have sub up ports firing to the right passenger side

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

i have sub up ports firing to the right passenger side

Well Hopefully i can get a L-ported going on. But i havent had any look i cant firgure out Torres calc on tuning like that. lol i cant firgure it out. What 12 is that and RMS?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yeah you just gotta get the hang of it and youll get it....uhh its just an RE audio Rex only 150 rms but surprsily its louder than the 3 10s i used to have

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

you might be able to make it deeper to gain more area for a 15. and if you angle the front of the box back you will be able to make it even deeper to fit in the trunk hole.

joeysubs4.jpg

if you make it look more like the box on the right but smaller, i bet it will fit. its hard to see the design with this pic but the subs face out the trunk, so when you open the trunk you are looking at the subs. we stuffed 2 soundstream referance 15s in this box.

i think he said hes goin with a 12? unless your giving him the idea my bad i was just confused cause i thought about putting a 15 in its just real hard to figure all of it out too fit it in there cause its so small

Yea i was thinking about it but im getting a single 12 in a box all i need now is to figure out the box tuning <_<

Cuz it will be in a 2.73 cuft tuned to 33hx Fi SSD 12.

I AM NOT GETTING A 15... David made a good point with the airspace so no lol

But thanks :)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You got to understand a mustangs trunk opening is sorta small. plus thats the max depth before it hits a slope going to the seats. couldnt fit

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

the port measurements are for the inside of the port. didnt know if you saw that :)

the port measurements are for the inside of the port. didnt know if you saw that :)

So the length on torres calc is how deep it goes? "Depth"

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

When you are doing the box dimensions it is the outter Length Depth and Height. When your doing the port its the inside dimensions......say you have a height of 15" and the wood is .75" the ports height cannot be any bigger than 13.5" get it?

Archived