Sonic Electronix

Because your statements contradict what you're saying you're saying. Reread your statements please.

And if you think most people upgrade so they can't hear the music you have NO idea what it is to be a basshead, audiophile, bass junky or whatever you want to call it. The bass line can bring the music to life. It's not so you can't hear music...blah

I was saying it's not my priority, but it is still something worth consideration. I never said that people upgrade to not hear the music? What the hell is the point of listening to straight up bass with no tunes?

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

i would pick up the crescendo 4ch since your running all crescendo mids and tweets. its been proven to be a great amp

It's really pushing my budget, but if I only had 2 mids and 2 highs vs two total ccx65 packages (4 mids and 4 tweeters) would it be much of a sound difference?

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

Because your statements contradict what you're saying you're saying. Reread your statements please.

And if you think most people upgrade so they can't hear the music you have NO idea what it is to be a basshead, audiophile, bass junky or whatever you want to call it. The bass line can bring the music to life. It's not so you can't hear music...blah

I was saying it's not my priority, but it is still something worth consideration. I never said that people upgrade to not hear the music? What the hell is the point of listening to straight up bass with no tunes?

Please reread your own posts. What you're saying you're saying isn't what you're saying. So what you're saying is that what you're saying isn't what you mean

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Please reread your own posts. What you're saying you're saying isn't what you're saying. So what you're saying is that what you're saying isn't what you mean

Gotcha. Now have any advice on what I should do?

Current Setup:

VW GTI 1.8T '02

1 15" Fi BTL

Sundown SAZ-1500D

Box-4.3 cubes

Honestly, the crescendo is going to be your best bet. It may take a little longer to save up but it will do great for you.

If you're still opposed, and are sticking to your $150 budget, I would say browse the for sale section.

Find a used sundown 125.4, or the AQ 90x4. Right now on caco, there's an RF T400.4 for $175 shipped

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?