Which HID kit would you guys recommend for a 2001 Grand Prix GT? I have no real preference, just not something that'll blind everyone and will let me see better than stock lights. I'd like to keep it a good balance between good & cheap if possible. Thanks

POTATO!

just a tip i'd stay away from hidgeeks. not that great of a company. i ordered a pair for my mom and they arent that bright for 35w's and they have a strange color for being 6000k. its like adding a little bit of green to a mix of blue and white.

edit: forgot to add that my bulbs i bought from there flicker and the light output was really scattered as opposed to my ddm bulbs which work perfect.

Edited by Kranny

01 GP's would need a hi/lo bulb, and I haven't had the best luck with DDM hi/lo kits TBH.

You dont HAVE to have a bi-xenon kit... I have the standard HID low beam kit from HIDEXTRA and when you flip the high beam on its like a really bright version of my old halogen bulbs.

01 GP's would need a hi/lo bulb, and I haven't had the best luck with DDM hi/lo kits TBH.

You dont HAVE to have a bi-xenon kit... I have the standard HID low beam kit from HIDEXTRA and when you flip the high beam on its like a really bright version of my old halogen bulbs.

Your kit has a halogen high beam? I've never dealt with those. Are they any good?

To clarify, a friend of mine ordered the 9004 hi/lo kit when I ordered my 9006 kit, and his bulbs shake and quiver like no other, and while they move for the high beams, it makes ZERO difference on light output.

Too many projects, too little time...