Zpexx Posted December 9, 2010 Author Report Posted December 9, 2010 new uppdates a small vid of testing it out powering it with the big nr of 20watt only missing 6780 watts
sounddesires Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 nice cant wait to see some power to it
SQMonte Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 You're aiming awfully low if 140 is your goal with 6 12's......I can do that with my 2 12's Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Zpexx Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 small uppdate resin is going in tho its a bit cold out so not much are being done.
BeachJoshua Posted December 24, 2010 Report Posted December 24, 2010 haha, the title. 6 12s on 6800 watts, aiming for 140+. I would hope its louder than a 40 Seeing as I'm running 4 Kicker Comp C12's off a Sundown SAE-1000D Doing 142's I think you're going to do more than 140's... My box is tuned to 33hz | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
Zpexx Posted December 25, 2010 Author Report Posted December 25, 2010 Dude, Are you from Sweden?? yepp
Zpexx Posted December 25, 2010 Author Report Posted December 25, 2010 haha, the title. 6 12s on 6800 watts, aiming for 140+. I would hope its louder than a 40 Seeing as I'm running 4 Kicker Comp C12's off a Sundown SAE-1000D Doing 142's I think you're going to do more than 140's... My box is tuned to 33hz aiit sounds nice but i dont wana aim to high and get a lower score so if i aim at 140+ and get 150 its happy times thing box is tuned to about 32-33
berniebp87 Posted December 28, 2010 Report Posted December 28, 2010 With 6 12"s and that amount of power you should hit 150+ easy, but that box design isn`t the most efficient as far as I can see. You should at least round over the port, that can gain you a dB and less port noise. But you should be in the high 40`s at least with that box. Good luck with the build and best regards from Norway! (and you think it`s expensive in Sweden, lol) Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
Zpexx Posted December 29, 2010 Author Report Posted December 29, 2010 With 6 12"s and that amount of power you should hit 150+ easy, but that box design isn`t the most efficient as far as I can see. You should at least round over the port, that can gain you a dB and less port noise. But you should be in the high 40`s at least with that box. Good luck with the build and best regards from Norway! (and you think it`s expensive in Sweden, lol) aiit aiit well plans are to maby add a sheet of particle board ontopp 4 looksand it would have the shaved edges at the port. think it will help? ty ty and yes i know it expensive as f**k in norway
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.