2loud4youmorris Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 i wish i was as rich as you TEAM EPIC SOUNDZ NEW BUILD: 99 BURBAN DOING 160S ON MUZIK WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/2loud4youmorris
BigPimpin91 Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 i wish i was as rich as you You fuckin' kidding me? How much money did you drop into the Eclipse? LMAO I've just broken the $1000 mark including vehicle cost. It could technically be running tomorrow but I want to do a lot of work to it before that happens. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
IH8PunkRok Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 just do a short burnout tomorrow take a vid -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
BigPimpin91 Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 just do a short burnout tomorrow take a vid Driveline is unassembled at the moment. Also, heads are not on the block currently. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
IH8PunkRok Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 dammit. i wanna see this thing tear up the streets -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
BigPimpin91 Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 dammit. i wanna see this thing tear up the streets Me too. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
David711 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I was all "yay! A v8!" Then I heard it was a ford engine. Enjoy your breakdowns. I've beat the hell out of my v-10 its the only motor that's stood up to what I put it through besides my jeep cherokee motor "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
white4d96 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I was all "yay! A v8!" Then I heard it was a ford engine. Enjoy your breakdowns. agreed.... to bad a sbc wouldnt fit. They do, has been done a bazillion times before. im sure it wouldnt take much to make one fit. its just motor mounts and different headers. then you can go with a v6 and have more power then the ford.... WTF!? which isnt a bad idea, if you can get a hold of a totaled blazer or somehing and take out the vortec v6, you get the power of the vortec and its fuel injected. or..... if it were up to me i would stuff a big block in, no question about it. nothing else would be good enough.you say an sbc wont fit, but you want him to stuff a big block in!? With that aside, I'm kinda excited to see this. Not my choice of engine but those sbf's take a beating and smile back. I say you should go injected, seeing how the tank and lines should be made for it IIRC (I don't think FC's were carbed from factory at least...) Overall she looks like quite the project, but if you're anything like me I know you wouldn't have it any other way. Props to ya and I hate you for doing something I've wanted to for a long time. Have fun and post moar pics and vids! Too many projects, too little time...
thesilve15 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I too like big engines in lil cars I've been converting a 240Z to a 450hp Chevy 355 Enjoy the RX and i'll catch ya on youtube dont you have to pound the firewall on the 240s for that engine, i have some drifting buddies who put a ls1 motor in his 240
BigPimpin91 Posted January 14, 2011 Author Report Posted January 14, 2011 I was all "yay! A v8!" Then I heard it was a ford engine. Enjoy your breakdowns. agreed.... to bad a sbc wouldnt fit. They do, has been done a bazillion times before. im sure it wouldnt take much to make one fit. its just motor mounts and different headers. then you can go with a v6 and have more power then the ford.... WTF!? which isnt a bad idea, if you can get a hold of a totaled blazer or somehing and take out the vortec v6, you get the power of the vortec and its fuel injected. or..... if it were up to me i would stuff a big block in, no question about it. nothing else would be good enough.you say an sbc wont fit, but you want him to stuff a big block in!? With that aside, I'm kinda excited to see this. Not my choice of engine but those sbf's take a beating and smile back. I say you should go injected, seeing how the tank and lines should be made for it IIRC (I don't think FC's were carbed from factory at least...) Overall she looks like quite the project, but if you're anything like me I know you wouldn't have it any other way. Props to ya and I hate you for doing something I've wanted to for a long time. Have fun and post moar pics and vids! The most common swap is the LS1 and a T56 in the FD series RX-7. (The cooler rounder one from Fast and Furious.) But that's for people with money. It is going to be injected for sure. Already got the OEM intakes and injectors and such. Gonna machine those out too. Take the drive to either Michigan or Ohio and I'll give you a ride and a demo. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.