DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I was all "yay! A v8!" Then I heard it was a ford engine. :(

Enjoy your breakdowns.

I've beat the hell out of my v-10 its the only motor that's stood up to what I put it through besides my jeep cherokee motor :)

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Enjoy your breakdowns.

agreed.... to bad a sbc wouldnt fit. They do, has been done a bazillion times before.

im sure it wouldnt take much to make one fit. its just motor mounts and different headers.

then you can go with a v6 and have more power then the ford.... WTF!?

which isnt a bad idea, if you can get a hold of a totaled blazer or somehing and take out the vortec v6, you get the power of the vortec and its fuel injected. or..... if it were up to me i would stuff a big block in, no question about it. nothing else would be good enough.you say an sbc wont fit, but you want him to stuff a big block in!?

With that aside, I'm kinda excited to see this. Not my choice of engine but those sbf's take a beating and smile back. I say you should go injected, seeing how the tank and lines should be made for it IIRC (I don't think FC's were carbed from factory at least...)

Overall she looks like quite the project, but if you're anything like me I know you wouldn't have it any other way. Props to ya and I hate you for doing something I've wanted to for a long time. Have fun and post moar pics and vids! :drinks:

Too many projects, too little time...

Enjoy your breakdowns.

agreed.... to bad a sbc wouldnt fit. They do, has been done a bazillion times before.

im sure it wouldnt take much to make one fit. its just motor mounts and different headers.

then you can go with a v6 and have more power then the ford.... WTF!?

which isnt a bad idea, if you can get a hold of a totaled blazer or somehing and take out the vortec v6, you get the power of the vortec and its fuel injected. or..... if it were up to me i would stuff a big block in, no question about it. nothing else would be good enough.you say an sbc wont fit, but you want him to stuff a big block in!?

With that aside, I'm kinda excited to see this. Not my choice of engine but those sbf's take a beating and smile back. I say you should go injected, seeing how the tank and lines should be made for it IIRC (I don't think FC's were carbed from factory at least...)

Overall she looks like quite the project, but if you're anything like me I know you wouldn't have it any other way. Props to ya and I hate you for doing something I've wanted to for a long time. Have fun and post moar pics and vids! :drinks:

The most common swap is the LS1 and a T56 in the FD series RX-7. (The cooler rounder one from Fast and Furious.)

But that's for people with money. :)

It is going to be injected for sure. Already got the OEM intakes and injectors and such. Gonna machine those out too.

Take the drive to either Michigan or Ohio and I'll give you a ride and a demo. :)

Archived