VW Golf Mk3 1996 Build From England

very nice man, im loving how you include house hold items into your build. very creative

2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab

Sony DSX S-100

Alpine Type - R Door Speakers

Alpine Type - R 10 (In a Bazooka Tube)

Alpine PDX 1000.1

MTX Thunder 400.4

5 Farad Cap

High Performance Battery Under the Hood

- Brandon

• 1 month later...

Needs a video, I wanna see it playing :-P

A good build, I'm concerned about the size of that box when used for 2 subs though, how many cubic feet is it internally?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Needs a video, I wanna see it playing :-P

A good build, I'm concerned about the size of that box when used for 2 subs though, how many cubic feet is it internally?

Its just over 3cuft. I actually bust one of the subs but I am replacing it and will be running them inverted to get the max airspace. Yes they do need a bit more but im not going to bother since there is about £60 of wood and £20 of paint in that box and I wouldn't be able to build one much bigger.

I am going home in a couple of weeks so I should be able to do a full video of it and playing. I also won a Vibe Bass Generator so I will be putting that in and having some fun with it.

If got a couple of seconds footage at the beginning of this video. It was last summer when it only had one sub in it

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Archived