Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

looking for remote bass knob and how to use it


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've seen them before.

I have an RF p500-2 amp.

I would also like to know what it adjusts - gain or punch EQ

Sometimes the bass is too high (higher frequency while volume is turned down)

i suck men dry...email me for details

Posted

I've seen them before.

I have an RF p500-2 amp.

I would also like to know what it adjusts - gain or punch EQ

Sometimes the bass is too high (higher frequency while volume is turned down)

Punch EQ2 Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz and/or

Punch EQ2 Treble: 0dB to +12dB @ 12kHz

Function depends upon LP/AP/HP switch position

I found that right from the website

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...