Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

hahaha yeah well if you havent driven or owned that jeep then dont talk. mines been in the family for 11 years and has 200+k miles on it and ive off roaded it like i was ready to throw it away and its still running strong with nothing wrong. and that car out of every car ive driven, which has been alot, is by far my favorite car ever. Im a die hard jeep fan after owning/driving that car.

I fully agree with that...this car treats me better than any other

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

My uncle is a jeep loyalist, and it seems like everytime I talk to him there is something broken, or breaking on it. I would not drive a jeep if you payed me to. I will however eat my words should you actually go through with this little build of your, I have said it in my last 2 posts...but until then

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

My uncle is a jeep loyalist, and it seems like everytime I talk to him there is something broken, or breaking on it. I would not drive a jeep if you payed me to. I will however eat my words should you actually go through with this little build of your, I have said it in my last 2 posts...but until then

I think this is the Official Bull Shit Thread lol but like everyone else, if it happens i'll take back my words as well I would like to see this build get done.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived