Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

I forgot to add I drive a 96 grand cherokee but if there isnt enough room another vehicle can be purchased.

4 18's requires alot of power. go check out Steve Meades Projects, and view his 4 18's Re's and check out his electrical that'll give yah an idea.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I forgot to add I drive a 96 grand cherokee but if there isnt enough room another vehicle can be purchased.

4 18s wont fit in that car. even if you take out the spare wheel, i have the same car and i really doubt theres enough room for a big enough box in that back.

what if you did a wall for the 18s and have the subs positioned like roscoe's

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Man not to sound like an asshole or anything but imo if you have to ask what do you need to run four 18"s I wouldn't even think about it...

Start off small like we all did at one point and work your way up... Get to learn how everything works and then upgrade...Four 18"s involves alot of work, time, stress, wires, electrical, & money

Man not to sound like an asshole or anything but imo if you have to ask what do you need to run four 18"s I wouldn't even think about it...

Start off small like we all did at one point and work your way up... Get to learn how everything works and then upgrade...Four 18"s involves alot of work, time, stress, wires, electrical, & money

What he said. You would need 1. lots of know-how 2. lots of money 3 a miracle (but only cause you are trying to fit it in a jeep) The only way I would see this happening is with a wall.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived