Jump to content

Dodge Dakota Fi build... UPDATE: No More wall


Recommended Posts

Posted
I just like going to full width of the box i think it waste less air space and onyl gives the air one spot to flow to... the port not space next to the port and in my dimensions the port was 28" sorry i forgot to add that. the main difference will his bow will be slightly move peaky then mine

Yea I like the idea of going the full width. Makes it easier and as you said about the air, I think Im starting to understand this port shit! Tmmrow Ill be doing the port and the bracing...

Ediitt: Mazdaspl drew me up ANOTHER port desing to match your port boomer... This is what Ill be doing tommorw... Thanks bud

not a problem my man! just passing on what i've seen and learned now GET TO WORK!!!! I WANT VIDS OR :ban2:

:pardon:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Hey great job.. glad to see you get that far on it.. cant wait to see some vids when you get them fired up..

Jay

Posted

Hey thanks jay, Thanks for the design also, well designs..lol.. Gotta sand and paint and ill put it in tommorow.. Subs are expected monday :yahoo:

I Like It LOWWWW

Posted

Hey thanks jay, Thanks for the design also, well designs..lol.. Gotta sand and paint and ill put it in tommorow.. Subs are expected monday yahoo.gif

No problem man, anything i can do to help out... I bet your glad the subs are on going to be here on monday, that way you wont have to look at 2 empty holes..

Posted

Well its rainin like a civ here.... But managed to get a little primer on the box, and put in the truckkk!!! Now all I need to do is figure out where the Tits im going to mount the Juice! :ehh:

I Like It LOWWWW

Posted

IMGP2656.jpg

IMGP2657.jpg

IMGP2659.jpg

IMGP2658.jpg

bolted to the frame and bed in 4 spots with grade 8s

IMGP2660.jpg

Box is going to be bedliner, in a week, so this is just for now!!!

Now to run somewire!

I Like It LOWWWW

Posted

Looks baddass, I like the bolt idea.. keep that bitch from moving.. Where you going to mount the amp?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1041 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...