Dodge Dakota Fi build... UPDATE: No More wall

I just like going to full width of the box i think it waste less air space and onyl gives the air one spot to flow to... the port not space next to the port and in my dimensions the port was 28" sorry i forgot to add that. the main difference will his bow will be slightly move peaky then mine

Yea I like the idea of going the full width. Makes it easier and as you said about the air, I think Im starting to understand this port shit! Tmmrow Ill be doing the port and the bracing...

Ediitt: Mazdaspl drew me up ANOTHER port desing to match your port boomer... This is what Ill be doing tommorw... Thanks bud

not a problem my man! just passing on what i've seen and learned now GET TO WORK!!!! I WANT VIDS OR :ban2:

:pardon:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Hey thanks jay, Thanks for the design also, well designs..lol.. Gotta sand and paint and ill put it in tommorow.. Subs are expected monday yahoo.gif

No problem man, anything i can do to help out... I bet your glad the subs are on going to be here on monday, that way you wont have to look at 2 empty holes..

Archived