Dodge Dakota Fi build... UPDATE: No More wall

So for a wall, do you basiclly just build the box in the truck... I never really understood the WALL term... Like If I put some skirts on the sides and top of the box. would that be concidered a wall! Iv seen a few wall build in trucks and that what it looks like most of them do!

you dont have to build it in the truck if you if you can make the box big enough and fit it inside the truck through the front doors but im sure you'll have to build it in that truck thats what my buddy is going to have me build soon

Ic ic, Well I hope you make a build log so i could steal some ideas :pardon:

Update: 2 runs of 1/0 wire is ran and batts and amp is hoked up. Just waiting on Sub, voltmeter, New deck, RCAs and the fuse holders to show up!!!

nice man do work and i sure will now as to wehn ill be making it who knows lol it looks like 4 15" AA Choas for this build I cant wait to see yours man

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

So for a wall, do you basiclly just build the box in the truck... I never really understood the WALL term... Like If I put some skirts on the sides and top of the box. would that be concidered a wall! Iv seen a few wall build in trucks and that what it looks like most of them do!

you dont have to build it in the truck if you if you can make the box big enough and fit it inside the truck through the front doors but im sure you'll have to build it in that truck thats what my buddy is going to have me build soon

Ic ic, Well I hope you make a build log so i could steal some ideas :pardon:

Update: 2 runs of 1/0 wire is ran and batts and amp is hoked up. Just waiting on Sub, voltmeter, New deck, RCAs and the fuse holders to show up!!!

nice man do work and i sure will now as to wehn ill be making it who knows lol it looks like 4 15" AA Choas for this build I cant wait to see yours man

HAAH that will be sick.... Iv been looking at alot of wall build and stuff lastnight, and it dont look to hard. after I fix the the ford I broke this weekend in 3 feet of snow, I thik ill a wall build for the dakota!! MazdaSPL hooked me up with a design!! :woot:

I Like It LOWWWW

:good: lol yess, tommorow the subs should be in... the rest of the shit wont be in till friday tho( rcas, volt meter, fuses and what not..... But ill put some pics when the subs come and vids on fiday if all goes to plan....

I know this is by no means the best install and what not, And most of you have BITCHEN systems but now that im gettin the hang of it from listing to you guy and takin notes, I see alot better build comming! Just wanna thank all of you for the mad help... Its nice to have some nice people who know what there talking about... Unlike these audio dealers around here.. ITS a joke! But again... thanks to all :good:

EDIT: I know my screen name may be out there, But dont judge ha I wish I could change it! I use to think I was cool 3 years ago :peepwall:

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived