i have an 02 chevy 2 door blazer with 2 t112d2 subs and a 1000.1bd rockford amp. 2 things to ask. number one even though Rockford says the T1's would do better in a sealed box, would they do good in a 32hz tuned ported box? second with that box style would i be able to achieve making it hard for someone to breath with the subs up and the port back, in the center or the box like steve meade's? any ideas let me know. thick skin so tell the truth it wont hurt me lol

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

• 10 months later...

I'm sure it would work. but you want it to be hard to breath? :lol:

yes sorry i forgot bout this post but yes i want to make it hard for ppl to breath

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

isnt this the same as your other post? you had someone willing to design you a box, and you got good advice over there man... I still dont think you are going to get the results you are after though....sounds like want you want will require a cone area upgrade and some more wattage...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO