4-12's in a 4 door focus!-rebuild

well, i posted pics of this car a few months back that was built at the shop i used to do some work for. i did not build the band pass box in the car, but i did enjoy taking it out. we pulled the port out of the box, and gained 2 db on the TL. that box was crap. now the car is running sealed enclosures, hits alot harder, and plays a wider range of notes, not to mention it looks sooo much better now.

old post>>> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...php?topic=135.0

picture032_07oct06.jpg

picture033_07oct06.jpg

picture034_07oct06.jpg

picture035_07oct06.jpg

picture036_07oct06.jpg

picture037_07oct06.jpg

the shop that built the old box recently closed, so we used this as an opportunity to show what we can do at the new shop i am the part owner of. hopefully we'll have numbers sometime soon. tell me what ya think!

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

thanks, hopefully i'll talk this guy into getting his car metered soon. next week, i got a guy coming in to get 4-comp 8's in a f-150 standard cab, should sound good. then i get to FINALLY start on the extended cab s-10 with the 4- old-school stroker 15's. late december i have an install lined up for 8-comp 10's fiberglassed in the back seat of a 2 door sunfire, i'll make sure to get some pics of the build on that one.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!