Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey fellas I'm looking at getting my girlfriend a camera for Xmas. I don't know shit about what's good or what sucks. I want to get her something nice that I can use aswell. I want it to take good high quality pics and record in hd1080p. Any suggestions?

Edited by baron_of_bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...