What is a good xbox 360 controller emulator / recorder?

I have forza 3 for the xbox 360. I basically just enjoy dinking around with the cars in it, tuning them, etc. I found the money cheat, and it works - but I was wondering if there is anything that will let me record keystrokes, button presses, etc from the controller so I don't have to keep entering the cheat over and over and over and over.

I tried searching google, but I was wondering if anyone of you knows of anything. I don't even care if it needs a usb-usb cable for my computer, and the program is on my computer. I just want something.

I am lazy so I did a cheat to get lots of money. But now I'm even more lazy and can't be bothered to type the cheat in every time.

I never got peeps who used cheats in games. Always took away the challenge, and with it the fun. Only game that cheats were good for was GTA cause you got every gun and it became an awesome sandbox-style game.

And to answer your question, I have a question. Are you playing the game on the PC or on the 360? If it's on the PC, there's multiple options. Using a mouse/key recorder would be the easiest. If it's on the 360 you're probably out of luck. It'd be more effort and take more time to find it, download it, and set it up than it would be to just type the code in several hundred times.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

On 360 you can mod your save with Horizon, though you have to pay 5 bucks a month to use it, Be careful about spending online though I.E. Auction House, I got banned from online play the other day after a few months giving away billions of credits.....if you dont know how to mod your save I can post a little TuT on it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

On 360 you can mod your save with Horizon, though you have to pay 5 bucks a month to use it, Be careful about spending online though I.E. Auction House, I got banned from online play the other day after a few months giving away billions of credits.....if you dont know how to mod your save I can post a little TuT on it.

I don't really play online, so it is a non issue.

I got my saved game, and I can get it open to edit in Modio. Only thing is: I don't know where to change what. If you have time, I would love a turorial please.

I got my saved game, and I can get it open to edit in Modio. Only thing is: I don't know where to change what. If you have time, I would love a turorial please.

Did you extract you save using USB Xtaf Xplorer??? Also Modio doesnt have a mod tool for Forza 3. Only Horizon on XboxMB.com has the Forza tool, I would mod it for you but my month that I payed for has expired....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Did you extract you save using USB Xtaf Xplorer??? Also Modio doesnt have a mod tool for Forza 3. Only Horizon on XboxMB.com has the Forza tool, I would mod it for you but my month that I payed for has expired....

Yes, I did. Thanks anyway =(

Is there anyone else who would be willing to mod it for me? I am 16, no credt card, and my parents won't let me get the program. I would be grateful if anyone could do this for me.

Make an account on XboxMB and post in the SaveGame modding section as a request for a Forza 3 Money Mod, usually there are 1 or 2 guys every week that dont mind modding it for you. The tool only does money/XP/and Driver Level, but having a ton of money makes that game so much funner. If you wanted more deep mods than those you would have to look into getting a Jtag and a bunch of other stuff.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Is there anyone else who would be willing to mod it for me? I am 16, no credt card, and my parents won't let me get the program. I would be grateful if anyone could do this for me.

Can you tell me the point of this? Why even play the game, honestly?

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Can you tell me the point of this? Why even play the game, honestly?

Because I enjoy tweaking cars and messing with their settings rather than racing against opponents.

It's all preference =P