Second Skin Audio

wall help. need suggestions

well was hoping to do like 2 18" dc xl's. and what do u mean a "port reducer"? interchangeable port?

yeah reduces the size of the port, changes tuning. you would have a normal port which doesnt come out, has a set tuning, then you'd have the reducer which goes over that to modify tuning. So its not like taking the current port out and interchanging it. just to reduce :D

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

cool :) .... will definitely give that a though when i start to plan it out. idk though. doubt i get any competition time in with it though cause most of them are 5 hours away.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

also whats a good arrangement? port at top 1 sub behind each seat?. port bottom subs top? subs passenger side port driver side? remember this is just meant as a loud daily driver.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...

maybe something like This Build but i want it more accurate. so not building the box to large and

and what would u guys tune a daily driver wall to? just read that his ^^^^ sealed box hit lows better but the ported was louder

i'd just like to point out that thins build was not actually sealed, but a 4th order diamond build...

running 4 x Mach5 IXL18's and a epsilon 5000d surfboard...

it did 151db @ 32hz

RAD the owner is also a member on here and is currently waiting on subs to finish his latest build of 24x 12"s in a diamond wall...

a full build log for the hyundai can be found HERE

106_2325.jpg

SMD-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

VISIT WWW.THE12VOLT.COM FIND SUB ENCLOSURE CALCULATOR. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS ENTER DIMENSIONS FOR YOUR VEHICLE. 2 18'S SHOULD RUN 4 CUBES PER SUB PORTED. TUNE IT TO ABOUT 30-32 HZ. AND ABOUT 150 SQUARE INCHES OF PORT. THAT SITE ALSO HAS PORT CALCULATOR.

NO!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

maybe something like This Build but i want it more accurate. so not building the box to large and

and what would u guys tune a daily driver wall to? just read that his ^^^^ sealed box hit lows better but the ported was louder

i'd just like to point out that thins build was not actually sealed, but a 4th order diamond build...

106_2325.jpg

I need to learn a little bit more about this diamond 4th order´s :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/