Sonic Electronix

I'm powering my DC Level 4 with a Planet Audio BB2400.1. It cost me 300 dollars and sounds pretty good. It puts out way more than rated power too. Get the 2 ohm dvc and you can wire it up to 4 ohms. There are smaller models of the amp, but it will work great when you go to upgrade your subs. And it sounds awesome on the lows, it controls the sub really well.

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

idk how much im gonna spend but prolly nothing to exspencive for now cuz this is my first truck and idont wanna over do it and electrical stuff im not to sure on i only no the basics of car audio and i came on here hoping i can learn some more and the orions or 600rms i think so should i get a lower watt version of the amp ur talking about? haha sorry if i sound like a noob i just dont wanna mess anything up

No one in here has accurately answered this question...and for those curious...yes, it has been covered

The voicecoil configurations will tell you what kind of amp you should get or vice versa. Basically...get two D4 ohm subs and you can wire for a final 1 ohm load.

So...you're going to want an amp to put out rated power at 1 ohm.

You also didn't state any electrical upgrades, wiring, or a budget. Seriously...just saying cheap isn't enough. I can GUARANTEE we define cheap wwwwwaaaayyyyy differently.

But ill say the AQ1200 and go with the Orions.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?