DSC_1516.jpg

my bosses jeep. more pictures and complete install list in the Del reycustoms jeep thread

468x60drc.jpg

lifted with jack-stands count lol?100_1125.jpg100_1124.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the company truck my dad almost bought

l2.jpgl.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

not gonna lie. some of these trucks look absolutely RETARDED

Opinions varie. If you have nothing better to add why bother. Im sure not everyone likes what you think looks good.

Back on subject. This is my buddy nubby's yukon. Those are 44" tires midgeted by 18" of lift

d84183ea.jpg

no shit, i'd like to see what he thinks looks good,and thats a nice looking solid axle swapped yukon.whats he running for

a front axle?

I believe dana 60 but it could be a 44

I know the rear has 4:10 gears with detroit locker

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

not gonna lie. some of these trucks look absolutely RETARDED

Opinions varie. If you have nothing better to add why bother. Im sure not everyone likes what you think looks good.

Back on subject. This is my buddy nubby's yukon. Those are 44" tires midgeted by 18" of lift

d84183ea.jpg

no shit, i'd like to see what he thinks looks good,and thats a nice looking solid axle swapped yukon.whats he running for

a front axle?

I believe dana 60 but it could be a 44

I know the rear has 4:10 gears with detroit locker

nice, i have a high pinion 44 in the front and a 14 bolt rear with 5.13s in mine.a 60 would've been nice,but trying to find one under $1200.00 here is almost impossible.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

• 1 month later...

my truck as of now, will be sitting on 35x12.50x18(or 20) Toyo OC M/T's after i put the lift and 29.5 highlifter outlaws on my new 2012 brute force :)

caraudiobuildandtruck011.jpg

caraudiobuildandtruck012.jpg

just a 3" lift on 275/75/18 cooper stt's

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

100_0116.jpgThis is an old picture of my 04 1500 6" lift. 35" open country MT's. MBRP catback exhaust 3" single out. Cold air intake. it now has H.I.D Healights and fogs.

Bully Dog Gas tuner. Stereo is a Pioneer AVH-P4400, 2 Lanzar Optidrive 12" 1232D's , Lanzar Optidrive 2000D mono Block, Lanzar Opti Drive6C 6.5 Component's for the front and Rear, and a Lanzar 4 Channel for mids and highs.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived